Stretch & Seal Tape
Thermal Stability: 180°C (356°F)
Temperature Range: -50°C to +260°C (-65°F to +500°F)
• Resists moisture, oxygen, and ozone.
• Conforms smoothly when wrapped around complex forms.
• Bonds to itself at room temperature.
• Remains non-tacky and does not stick to other surfaces. prevent corrosion
• Insulates with single wrap.
• Dampens vibration and resists heat and mechanical shock.
Seal leaking hoses, pipes, tubing, lines, & fittings
• Over wrap deteriorated wire insulation.
• Harness wrapping and wire bundling • Insulating and sealing electrical connections and terminals
• Use it as an emergency fan belt!
• Make emergency O-Rings •
• Creates an excellent non-slip grip on tools and handles •
• Wrap hydraulic fittings & other exposed metal connections to help •
• Insulates with single wrap. • Insulating, protecting, and sealing rigging hardware & power systems
• Works even over wet, dirty, or oily surfaces!